Elite 91 SILICIC ACID
PLANT AVAILABLE BIOACTIVE SILICON
Elite 91 SILICIC ACID contains one of the most powerful, concentrated forms of silicic acid ever achieved in a stable liquid form. It boasts an incredible concentration of 4.1% Monosilicic Acid and 1.2% plant available Silicon, 21 different organic L-amino acids, and contains zinc, boron, molybdenum and manganese for an extra micronutrient boost.
Utilizing breakthrough new methods, Elite 91 SILICIC ACID has pushed the chemistry of silicon and its forms to the limit of possible. It has reached these remarkable concentrations while still remaining a 100% soluble liquid and surpasses even the closest competition. This powerful formulation delivers a stable, concentrated formulation unmatched anywhere else.
Elite 91 SILICIC ACID also contains 21 L-amino acids to push plant health and vigor to even greater heights, making it the new standard for achieving stronger, healthier, hardier, more robust & resilient plant growth.
Silicon is an important but often overlooked component to plant health and growth. It helps increase plant cell strength and structure, increases essential nutrient uptake, boosts the immune system and aids plants in withstanding environmental stresses caused by heat, cold and drought. It allows plants to reach their full potential in yield, quality, growth and vigor.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use Elite 91 SILICIC ACID with every feeding from the seedlings/cuttings growth stage up until the 7th or 8th week of the crops fruiting/flowering cycle. Double the standard dosage rate per gallon with root or foliar applications to reduce stretching in the early fruiting/flowering phase.
Do not premix. Always add fresh clean water to the reservoir first, then add Elite 91 SILICIC ACID. Mix well then add remaining fertilizers and additives. pH the final nutrient solution to 5.8 – 6.3 range.
Elite 91 SILICIC ACID is suitable with all soil, soilless and hydroponic based growing mediums and can be used in conjunction with any premium quality nutrient and/or fertilizer program.
Do not contaminate the bottle/container with water, dust, dirt or debris.
Always use clean & dry measuring instruments when extracting Elite 91 SILICIC ACID from the bottle/container.
● Soil, Coco, Hydroponics: 0.5 ML – 1 ML per gallon.
– Standard Dosage Rate: 3 ML per 5 gallons
– Aggressive Dosage Rate: 6 ML per 5 gallons
● Seedlings/Cuttings: Pre-soak your preferred choice of growing medium in a solution using 0.25 ML – 0.5 ML per gallon of water along with a base nutrient and other additives to boost and protect plant growth. Continue to use the same dosage rate to feed your new starts throughout the rooting phase.
● Foliar Spray/Treatment: 1 ML to 2 ML per liter
– Standard Dosage Rate: 4 ML per gallon
– Aggressive Dosage Rate: 8 ML per gallon
● Spray the entire plant with the lights off. Once or twice a week.
● Adjust pH as necessary before application.
Elite 91 SILICIC ACID serves as an effective surfactant and does not require any additional wetting agents for proper penetration and/or absorption.
- Elite 91 SILICIC ACID is Non-Toxic and leaves NO residue behind on plant surfaces.