Hortilux MH 1000 B/U/BT-37
Studies have shown the most productive method for indoor growing is by starting plants with Metal Halide and then switching to High Pressure Sodium grow lights. HORTILUX Metal Halide lamps are specially designed to provide the spectral energy required for beginning stages of plant growth. HORTILUX Metal Halide out performs most grow lamps because of high initial light intensity and consistent output of the exclusive EYE HORTILUX spectrum.
- Cost effective veg light for large grow areas.
- Produces faster growth vs other standard MH lamps.
- Ideal for vegetative growth.
- Available wattages: 400, 1000
- Exclusive EYE HORTILUX Spectrum.
- Use with core & coil ballasts for optimal performance.
- High initial light intensity and consistent spectral output
- 30% better spectral maintenance than our competitors which prolongs lamp life reducing lamp replacement costs
- Full one-year warranty.
- Operated and tested before packaging.
- Made in Mentor, Ohio USA!