100% ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS Minimum risk pesticide leaves zero toxic residue on plants, which means it’s safe for testing. Exempt from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA section 25(b) as a minimum risk pesticide.
2. For more severe outbreaks, mix up to 3 oz (90 mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water.
3. Use sufficient spray volume to achieve thorough coverage.
4. Agitate sprayer every 60 minutes to prevent product separation.
5. Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off.
2. Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days when plants are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours.
3. Use weekly to eliminate fungal, insect, and mite pressure.
4. Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply.
5. Do not apply this product when bees are actively foraging.