MIICROBIAL MASS is a microbial product special developed to boost plant yield using bacteria that are known to promote plant growth and enhance microbial life in and around plant roots. Increases the bio-availability of phosphorus to the plant. Increases the bio-availability of iron through the use of siderophore-producing bacteria.
The development of MIICROBIAL MASS has been a long journey. Many years ago, a group of Canadian scientists set out to create a plant biostimulant product that would help cultivators take their crops to the next level. They understood that a targeted approach using applied microbiology was the key to boosting plant performance, enabling commercial cultivators to achieve the results necessary to thrive in a competitive marketplace. Their work has allowed them to create a novel approach to the development of bacterial consortia, and has provided exciting new tools for grow- ers across a wide range of cultivation programs throughout North America.
The goal was to create a product that would help growers achieve the healthiest, most productive crops possible in a way that has no negative effects on the environment. After years of research we have harnessed a consortium of beneficial bacteria that is 100% organic and gives you much larger root mass, faster plant growth and better overall plant health.
Every day more growers become aware of the conse- quences that their growing practices have on the natural world and begin to look for ways to reduce the negative environmental impacts of their crop production. By utiliz- ing naturally occurring soil bacteria, MIICROBIAL MASS offers a solution to cultivators seeking to maximize plant yield while minimizing environmental harm. Through the application of biology, our customers are able to produce bumper crops in the safest, cleanest ways possible without sacrificing their financial wellbeing.
MIICROBIAL MASS has been specially developed to maximize plant yield using five targeted bacterial strains that have been shown to promote plant growth and enhance microbial life in and around the root zone. These strains have been shown to increase the bioavailability of phosphate and calcium to the plant through the use of phosphate and calcium solubilizing bacteria. They also increase the bioavailability of iron through the use of siderophore producing bacteria and promote good soil health with enzymes that hydrolyze substrate into useful by-products for the rhizospheric microbial communities.
• Five unique strains of bacillus bacteria work as a team to unlock phosphorus, calcium, and iron for uptake into plant tissues
• Extracellular enzyme production helps to break down other fertilization compounds thus promoting a rich, diverse, and healthy root zone
• Accelerated root initiation during propagation (cloning)
• Faster root development and increased root biomass
• Improved vegetative growth
• Increased plant health and vitality
• Thicker stalks and stronger branches
• Increased yield
• Effective as an additive for all nutrient programs – growing practices do not need to change in order to achieve the benefits of MIICROBIAL MASS.
• Compatible with any organic or salt based feed programs
• Effective for use with any substrate or growing media – proven benefits with use in rockwool, coco coir, potting soils, expanded clay pellets, water tables, and mineral soils
• Excellent for use in field agriculture and commercial hemp production