Atami Bloombastic is a BOOSTER, ACCELERATOR, TOP HARDENER, QUALITY IMPROVER and ESSENTIAL OILS INCREASING product. Bloombastic is an ORGANIC BASED PRODUCT containing sea kelp and clay minerals. Compared with other liquid flowering products, Bloombastic contains over 50% more bio-minerals (phosphorus and potassium) for which absolutely no ballast substances have been used (sodium and chlorine). Bloombastic also has an enzymatic influence in several areas, and therefore has a stress-preventing and recovering influence on the plant. Bloombastic is suitable for all substrates and can be used in hydroponic, soil and coco applications.
- During the bloom stage add Bloombastic every time you renew the reservoir. Flush before beginning to use Bloombastic in the 4th to 6th weeks.
- Bloombastic is compatible with any base nutrient.
- Bloombastic can be used in combination with a carbohydrate product as long as the product’s PK is low.
- Using another high P-K product in combination with Bloombastic will result in overdose.
- Bloombastic can be used on all substrates and can be used in hydroponic, soil, soilless mixes, rockwool and coco applications.
- Bloombastic can be used in combination with all irrigation systems: NFT, Ebb and Flow, Drippers, Bubblers, Aeroponics