Fox Farm Tiger Bloom
FoxFarm Tiger Bloom is a phosphorus fertilizer that contains nitrogen to support vigorous growth. It is formulated with a low pH to maintain stability in storage and keep micronutrients available. Tiger Bloom can be used for both hydroponic and soil applications. Tiger Bloom is designed to encourage abundant fruit, flower, and multiple bud development. Use Tiger Bloom at the first signs of flowering through harvest.
Garden tip: Tiger Bloom can also be used as a foliar fertilizer. Just dilute in water and spray it onto both sides of leaves early in the morning.
How To Use:
Raise the pH of your nutrient solution to the desired level of between 5.8 and 6.3 to optimize nutrient availability. Add a pH up adjuster as needed. For Hydroponic Systems use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength.
- 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water with every reservoir change.
- Use 3 teaspoons (15 mL) for heavy feeding.
Supplemental Foliar Feeding:
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other week.
- Do not apply under direct light or during heat of the day.